Job vacancy Foundation Stage / Early Years Teachers - Sep 2020
View all 427 Jobs
WESGREEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Foundation Stage / Early Years Teachers - Sep 2020
We are looking to appoint Foundation Stage / Early Years Teachers to join our existing team at GEMS Wesgreen International School, Sharjah. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a vibrant, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- Experience in teaching Foundation Stage or Early Years (preference will be given to those with 2 or more years of experience) though NQTs are welcome to apply
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Experience of the British curriculum is preferred
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling for up to two children, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
How to Apply
Apply for this job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs