Job vacancy Vice Principal - September 2020
View all 378 Jobs
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL - SHARJAH
Vice Principal - September 2020
As part of the strategic growth of the school, we are looking to appoint an outstanding and experienced Vice Principal to join our dynamic Senior Leadership Team in September 2020. The Vice Principal will assist the Principal and the Senior Leadership Team in all aspects of school leadership and improvement.
To be considered for this role, candidates should
- Be an effective and dynamic leader with a proven track record in school improvement; moreover, possessing real gravitas and presence within a school community.
- Be a results orientated strategic thinker with the ability to forward plan.
- Be rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
- Be able to demonstrate successful experience of leading and managing staff, promoting and developing approaches to learning.
- Be able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.
- Be able to lead on student achievement , including attainment, progress , tracking and monitoring , assessment and reporting
- Have extensive experience working in a UK curriculum school
- Preferably have specific experience in Secondary schools with up -to- date knowledge of the KS4 and KS5 curriculum and assessment criteria
The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills both verbal & written and exceptional organisational skills. Refined interpersonal skills and experience of leading a large and high performing team are also vital.
All applicants will be contacted for interviews shortly after the closure date of this internal job advertisement. Interviews will be conducted by:
- Principal/CEO OR
- VP - Education (Cluster Lead)
- Esther-Supriya Iyer, P&O Business Partner - Schools
For all internal appointments, the School leadership and P&O Business Partner will work in collaboration with the shortlisted employee's current Principal/CEO and/or Department heads on the actual release dates (from their current position of responsibilities).About Your Benefits All positions attract an excellent remuneration package.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs