Job vacancy Vice President-Finance
View all 99 Jobs
• Plan, strategize, execute, and oversee all of Companies finance processes.
• Lead the finance team including daily operations and strategic direction.
• Collaborate with internal teams to automate and streamline the finance function within the firm.
• Develop and document a robust audit framework and policy.
• Oversee annual external audit and reporting of monthly management accounts.
• Own finance reporting to the Board and Audit Committee, providing high quality, clear and insightful information.
• Develop firms financial analysis capabilities; this includes defining and tracking KPIs.
• Work with the CEO and across functional groups to plan and measure how resources are deployed, both at the company and department level.
• Prepare, schedule, and lead financial reviews with budget owners to develop annual plans and forecast updates.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Minimum of ten years of relevant financial analysis and modeling work experience including forecasting and budgeting.
• Must have worked in a company s internal finance function.
• Minimum of three years of experience managing a finance team.
• Minimum of three years of work experience in IFRS accounting principles including external audit (either as a client or service provider).
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
• Outstanding analytical and modelling skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses.
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as in a team, and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
• Obsessively organized and detail oriented, able to ensure quality and accuracy of output.
• Building strong relationships with colleagues, effectively collaborating across departments.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills and ability to clearly communicate results to executive management.
• Analytical skills.
• Relevant work experience (nature of work and duration).
• Managerial/leadership experience.
• Project management skills and strong knowledge of systems implementation and roll-out for finance and audit controls/systems.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
Service Line Manager / Field Service Manager / Installation Supervisor or Manager - MEA - Arabic / French / PortugueseEmployee | Full Time | 14 Jul, 2020JOB BYAntal International FZ LLC
- Employee | Full Time | 14 Jul, 2020JOB BYAntal International FZ LLC
See all jobs