Job vacancy Science Teacher, High School - 2020
View all 253 Jobs
GEMS DUBAI AMERICAN ACADEMY
Science Teacher, High School - 2020
We are looking for qualified and experienced High School Science Teachers who are excited to join our world class schools and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The High School Division of Dubai American Academy is proud of the 900+ students who are driven academically to excel and while remaining deeply engaged in our rich athletic, fine and performing arts, music and innovation programs. After the completing the American curriculum in grades 9 and 10, students pursue the full IB Diploma, IB Certificates or AP courses. All graduating students additionally earn an American High School Diploma. Our graduates matriculate to some of the best universities around the world armed with skills required to thrive in the 21st century.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A certified professional teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates specializing in Environmental Science
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable teaching NGSS (American Science standards) and/or IB Environmental Systems and Societies in an American curriculum High School or an IB curriculum Diploma Program
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you are keen to apply and meet minimum requirements please ensure to clearly differentiate your experience teaching Environmental Science, Physics, Chemistry and/or Biology.About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 4 Aug, 2020JOB BYCharterhouse Consultancy
- Employee | Full Time | 30 Jul, 2020JOB BYNadia Recruitment and Manpower Services
See all jobs