Job vacancy Director Sales - Electronic Security Solutions
View all 109 Jobs
Director Sales - Electronic Security Solutions
Do you have the skills & experience to head a team of sales people for a Technical Product driven company (Electronic Security Solutions) across GCC and If you are looking for a challenging & rewarding opportunity as a Senior Manager, please share your application to Sunita Mehrolia – (BD & Talent Manager - Sales & Marketing ) – email@example.com
Preference – Billingual – Arabic , French
The successful candidate will lead a team of technical sales professionals including design and estimation and will develop and execute a product/service based business plan for the Division which will directly link to the annual sales revenue and profitability objectives.
The Head of Sales and Business Development is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop short- and long-term business strategies for deliver the company's key objectives
- Plan, direct, manage and oversee all aspect of the sales function, developing persuasive sales collateral, value propositions and winning proposal templates
- Play a key role in ensuring compliance with the company's CRM sales management tool.
- Set the sales and marketing budget in coordination with the Sales Director and track and control sales and margin performance and keep it within a set budget.
- Take ownership of high value opportunities and manage the successful submission of large value bids.
- Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets working with our global sector heads to deliver high value, turnkey solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering degree/diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science or its equivalents.
- Demonstrable successful experience in a senior sales role managing both sales and marketing functions.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Security Systems like CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, Gate Barrier, Intruder Alarm Systems, etc.
- Proven successful sales track record.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 30 Jul, 2020JOB BYNadia Recruitment and Manpower Services
See all jobs