Job vacancy Pharma Sales Manager
View all 115 Jobs
Pharma Sales Manager
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, and healthcare professionals. Sells products such as testing services, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care, cardiology, psychiatry, and hospitals.
- Maximize existing relationships with customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices and nursing homes to sell medical products and services.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital administration.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in multiple call points
- Build relationships with the medical staff.
- Perform product demonstrations, implementation, and educational support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- To call on regular and prospective customers to promote products and services.
- Research competitors.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Estimate time and date of delivery.
- Help in the implementation and set-up of testing services.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Required Job Skills
- Graduates with relevant qualifications in Pharmacy or medicine
- 5+ years of local UAE experience In phama sales
Required Soft Skills
- Prior Sales Experience in Medical Sales or B2B sales (Medical Sales experience is must)
- Strong existing relationships with physicians, medical offices, and hospital administration
- Being visual or creative
- Being outgoing or talkative
- Self Motivated
Preferred Experienced with Strong existing relationships with physicians, medical offices, and hospital administration will be considered for this opportunity.
Candidates must be based in UAE. Valid Driving License & Preferably should own a car. Excellent package + benefits & commission structure.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 Sep, 2020JOB BYMichael Page
- Employee | Full Time | 10 Sep, 2020JOB BYRecruitME FZE, Recruitment Consultancy
See all jobs