Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
- Promote products and implement sales strategy in order to achieve sales target and market share in a specific therapeutic area
- Plan work schedules and weekly/monthly timetables.
- This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams within assigned area.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Demonstrate/present products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Attend and organize for doctors and other medical staff, conferences and meetings.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discus this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Reach annual sales and KPI targets
- University degree with scientific background preferably pharmacy
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as medical representative in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrates success as a seasoned managed healthcare professional within a multi-national pharmaceutical environment
- Basic managed care understanding