As an account analyst he/she has to maintain client's accounts , dealing with all type of financial obligation, auditing of client as per the request. Accounting analysts work closely with the internal & external (Client) accounting department and other financial professionals to help evaluate an organization's income and spending. Account analyst role frequently requires working collaboratively with others in the organization to provide detailed reports that include projections for profits and losses.
- Dealing with client billing activities.
- Properly reviewing and processing unpaid or pending accounts.
- Managing all type of payment and refunding activities.
- Managing internal and external financial reports.
- Provide financial and economic advice to the client.
- Prepare and manage new business bids.
- Make pricing adjustments according to client requirements.
- Identifying and analyzing potential fund risk.
- Analyzing and maintaining customer account activities and other necessary documentations.
- Participate in internal & external audits.
- Update customer account information when it required
- Coordinate with Client Account Manager to ensure weather client is satisfied or not with our service.
Any Qualification :
B.com, ACCA, CA, M.com Nationality :
Any Experience :
5-8 Years Responsibilities :
Accounting, finance, auditing