NADIA’s Client – a leading international university is looking to hire a Placement Manager for their Dubai campus.
- Lead Dubai campus placements office by providing direction and vision with focus on continuous improvements.
- Create detailed plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and calendar of events for identifying a diverse set of organizations for recruitment at Dubai campus in consultation with global placement head and in line with broad policy of the university.
- Represent Dubai campus placements unit to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and Maintain placement budget for Dubai campus.
- Performance Metrics will be: annual increase in median starting salary of graduating students; highest remuneration; number and quality of companies brought, raising placement data as per International campuses; percentage of students placed and enhancement of internship.
- Position will require occasional travel to other global campuses to engage with recruiting companies.