View all 398 Jobs
Job vacancy Parent Relations Executive
View all 398 Jobs
Parent Relations Executive
PARENT RELATIONS EXECUTIVE (PRE):
To support the Principal in developing a strong and active parent community as the central pillar of the schools culture. To ensure achievement of enrolment targets (acquisition and retention), provide high quality customer service to new and existing parents and promotion and marketing of the school to relevant stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and lead school tours for prospective parents and visitors, promoting the school’s USPs and presenting the school in the best possible way, to ensure the school achieves or exceeds the enrolment targets.
- Provide ongoing initiatives to market the school and drive enrolments through partnerships, intelligence from competitors and wider school community.
- Communicate clear tangible USPs and the vision of the school to position and promote it accordingly.
- Day to day management of the school’s Front of House/Reception ensuring the provision of quality customer service to new and existing parents across all customer touchpoints.
- Develop and implement enrolment strategies in order to achieve budget enrolment numbers and identify competitors for benchmarking.
- Management and continual development of the school communication channels, such as newsletters, to ensure the school parent population is fully aware of the schools activities as a key driver of customer/student retention. Where necessary, translate communications into the major languages of the school.
- Organise parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations and support the school’s parent engagement activities. Where required, provide translation services for these events.
- Promote the school by providing stories and photographic material that promotes the school’s achievements both academically and other, for GEMS internal newsletters and the school communication channels (e.g.: school website, LCD screens, newsletters etc.). If required, these should be supported in English and Arabic.
- Collaborate with School Principal, SLT, SSC and other members of the FOH be able to develop and implement retention strategies in order to maintain budget enrolment numbers at the school.
- Undertake regular surveys of new parent views on enrolment process and other subjects of relevance. Collate responses and produce analysis with recommendations.
- In conjunction with the School Principal and the SSC team, assist with the development and implementation of the school marketing strategy as a key driver of enrolments and ensuring all marketing material, including digital communication is always current.
- In collaboration with the School Principal and Registrar, develop an events calendar to support the enrolment activities for the academic year. Ensure that this calendar is shared appropriately with all stakeholders.
- Maintain open lines of communication to existing parents to ensure their concerns, complaints and feedback are handled effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner (liaising with other school personnel or departments as required).
- Ensure that all admissions are processed in a timely manner, according to policy.
- Promote and cross sell, when appropriate, other GEMS schools by arranging appointments, interviews and facilitate relationships between parents and GEMS network.
- From time to time, you may be required to be available outside of working hours when additional support is required.
Communication: Good written and oral skills. A team player who enjoys working positively with others.
Strong Arabic & English communications skills.
Organisation: Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Experience: Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant data management systems (Phoenix, Sales Force),
as well as EXCEL, general Microsoft Office and web content packages.
Previous experience in marketing preferred.
Must have previous experience of managing Corporate social media handles.
Personal Qualities: Ability to work well in educational environment.
Able to relate well to both adults and children.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYGEMS Education
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYCharterhouse Consultancy
See all jobs