View all 398 Jobs
Job vacancy Receptionist
View all 398 Jobs
RECEPTIONIST (Primary Focus Admissions):
The first point of contact, the receptionist ensures positive customers satisfaction during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff and students. The receptionist will focus on admissions and re-enrolment.
- Provide accurate and full range of information within the category requested (location, curriculum, admission procedure – including the booking of tours, tour information, administration, structure etc..) to ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all callers or visitors to the school.
- Respond to telephone calls and enquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provision for the school.
- Relate courteously with visitors and provide the appropriate welcome to the school to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Actively support the Admissions team by contacting enquiries and conversion of new leads to enrolments and updating it in the system (CRM), cross-selling to other GEMS schools with open seats, conducting school tours wherever necessary and assist in enrolment events as and when required.
- Maintain open lines of communication to new & prospective parents ensuring that their concerns and feedback are handled effectively and efficiently; liaising with other school personnel as required.
- Complete administration and secretarial tasks as assigned to support the broader Front of House team to achieve their objectives.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
Communication: Good written and oral skills. A team player who enjoys working positively with others.
Bilingual: Fluent Arabic (written and spoken)/English
Organisation: Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Experience: Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant data management systems (Phoenix, Sales Force), as well as EXCEL and general Microsoft Office packages.
Personal Qualities: Ability to work well in educational environment.
Able to relate well to both adults and children.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYGEMS Education
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYCharterhouse Consultancy
See all jobs