View all 249 Jobs
Job vacancy Operations Executive
View all 249 Jobs
Our client is into media and entertainment, based in Abu Dhabi requires a multitasking Operations Executive for their Abu Dhabi location to support their Dubai and Sudan offices. Potential incuments must hold a Bachelor’s degree or above with excellence in day to day operations and administration but not limited to the below.
- Work closely with the team in Sudan and in Abu Dhabi to manage production timelines, follow up on status, facilitate requirements from an operations standpoint and communicate to the leadership team.
- Continuously review all aspects of the operations to maximize customer satisfaction, operational efficiencies to effectively drive profitability of the organization.
- Work closely with each department within our organization in Dubai to play a vital role in assisting them in their operational needs.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Track and monitor daily expenses and manage the petty cash for the organization.
- Oversee procurement of office supplies and ensure that procured items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Manage logistics activities for Abu Dhabi office
- Strong decision-making skills in a timely manner.
- Look at every aspect from a bigger picture and look for opportunities to smoothen the flow of work.
- Set and ensure all procedures are followed, be responsible for monitoring, and updating quality procedures, carryout operational audits.
- Manage key performance indicators.
- Ensure the company follows best practices to drive efficiency.
- Communication : Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others
- Constructive engagement : Express’ ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflicts and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer orientation : Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision making : Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment : Takes initiative and solves problems proactively
- Influence : Builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders and positively influences others
- Strategic thinking : Understands the current state and can visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
- Planning & Organizing : Plan, develop and direct all activities in a seamless manner.
- Confidentiality : Ensure that the team maintains high standards of confidentiality to safeguard all business-related information
- Results oriented : Focus on the desired goals laid out by all stakeholders, setting challenging goals and focusing effort on achieving the goals.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change, can decide and act without having the total picture or information
- 2 Years
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs