View all 249 Jobs
Job vacancy Principal
View all 249 Jobs
Our client, an education institution following American curriculum based in Abu Dhabi requires a Principal for their school facility. Successful incumbent will manage school operations and provide strong leadership to the teachers and staff members. The ideal candidate will be active in the community and make themselves available for parent consultations, taking parent suggestions and discussing the educational needs of individual students. He/she will also be responsible for arranging major and minor building maintenance programs, while ensuring that every teacher has the resources they need to meet the state’s curriculum requirements. The key responsibilities and requisites are displayed below
- Oversee all higher-level operations in a school.
- Creating a safe learning environment and set performance goals both for students and teachers, and oversee the process so that those goals are attained.
- Uphold educational policies and integrate the common core government guidelines into each class curriculum
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better
- Provide guidance to the school’s network of student leaders and challenge those leaders to make the school a better place
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators
- Native English speaker
- Master’s Degree in Education
- 5+ years’ experience as a Principal or in a school leadership role
- 5+ years experience in teaching upto a minimum of A -Levels
- Commitment to creating a productive educational experience
- Valid state teaching license
- Proven history in improving teacher performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 10 Years
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs