View all 220 Jobs
Job vacancy Senior Sales & Marketing Manager - Organic Packaging
View all 220 Jobs
Senior Sales & Marketing Manager - Organic Packaging
Our client, an organic product manufacturer based in Dubai requires a senior Sales and Marketing manager for their packaging solutions. Ideal candidates must possess over 12 years of experience in relevant industry/function and valid UAE drivers license. Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English is a pre-requsite. Please find the below scope to have a better understanding.
- A master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Aged between 40-45 years with 12 years’ experience in marketing or sales, predominantly in the plastics packaging industry in the GCC. Present knowledge of organic packaging solutions such as PVA/PLA/Bagasse/Bamboo will be a significant advantage.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Efficient skills in controlling budgeted expenses and debtor payment collections.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet targeted objectives.
- Develop and maintain cordial relationship with important clients, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Develop techniques in making successful sales pitches
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base
- Define, review budgets for the assigned markets and control expenses to meet budgets.
- Supervise and coordinates the customer's aging and payments to be on time.
- Devise digital sales campaigns/promotional ideas to constantly boost the exposure of company’s brand and products
- Staying current in the industry by attending conferences and workshops and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- To understand the market requirements / new trends / innovations / promotions and monitor competitor activities
- 12 Years
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYGEMS Education
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYCharterhouse Consultancy
See all jobs