View all 398 Jobs
Job vacancy Office Manager / Personal Assistant
View all 398 Jobs
Office Manager / Personal Assistant
As the first contact person in the GEMS Marketing, Enrollment & Communications office you will respond to all queries on behalf of the Leadership and wider team ensuing customer service excellence at all times.
- Assist with organizational and personal administration on a daily basis
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Prioritizing emails, preparing letters and reports, communicating clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally, ensuring all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary and anticipating needs, arranging meetings and preparing briefing materials as and when required
- Maintain records
- Handling sensitive information and material with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality and maintaining data confidentially
- Organize external visits, meetings and other engagements
- Manage expense claims
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times
- Relevant secretarial training and qualifications, you will have proven experience as an all-round executive level Office Manager / PA
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
- Previous experience in a customer engagement, administrative or PA role
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You will need to be able to draft correspondence both standard and ad-hoc with minimal supervision ensuring both quality and accuracy in all your work.
- The ability to maintain confidence and discretion at all times
- Event management experience
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional presentation, scheduling and communication skills
- Digitally savvy and adept at using social media
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills, together with diplomacy, tact and well developed organisational skills.
- Open and collaborative working style; must be comfortable in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of the education sector is desirable
About Your Benefits
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYGEMS Education
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYCharterhouse Consultancy
- Employee | Full Time | 11 Jun, 2021JOB BYNadia Recruitment and Manpower Services
See all jobs