View all 485 Jobs
Job vacancy Arabic Teachers for Native Speakers (Arabic A)
View all 485 Jobs
Arabic Teachers for Native Speakers (Arabic A)
Over the last year and a half, delivering sound education has demanded flexibility and creativity that we never could have fathomed! We, at GEMS Education, are proud to have not only have exceeded parental and regulatory expectations but have paved new paths to creative and effective education delivery. At the core of GEMS Education’s success, are as always, our teachers, each of whom have displayed remarkable dynamism and commitment to deliver unparalleled, quality education to all our children in a safe and healthy environment. We are excited about the potential for you to be a part of this exceptional family!
We are looking for Arabic Teachers to teach our Native Arabic Speaking students (Arabic A). If you enjoy an enriching school environment where you are enabled to deliver a robust and creative curriculum, GEMS Education is the place for you. With educators from all over the world, GEMS Education has one of the most diverse and talented team of teachers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree specializing in Arabic Language. The degree must have been a full-time, in-person university program; Distance Learning or Distance Education will not be accepted
- A certified professional teaching qualification or recognized teaching license is preferred though not mandatory
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience
- Fluency in English; ideally with a supplementing qualification/certification such as TOFEL, IELTS, or equivalent
- International experience is preferable but not essential
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at a GEMS Education school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to apply for the role, please ensure to submit an application and resume in English . Applications received in any other language will not be considered. Please ensure you clearly distinguish what curricula, subject and school year groups/grades you have taught.About Your Benefits
All positions offer an excellent remuneration package.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs