View all 259 Jobs
Job vacancy Key Account Manager - Events & Entertainment
View all 259 Jobs
Key Account Manager - Events & Entertainment
Our client, a leading hospitality and entertainment consulting company seeks a Key Account Manager for their Abu Dhabi division. Potential incumbents with excellent expsoure to large scale event recruitments and operations are welcome aboard to apply with the below pre-requisites and scope
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities along with market share and revenue within government and corporate organisations.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts (High Scale Government & International Events).
- Developing new incoming leads and building and maintain long lasting relationships with key accounts.
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients.
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Prepare presentations, pitches, creative and client interfacing, brainstorming, line production, and other aspects of event management and production.
- Playing a key role in costing and putting together the financials for proposals.
- Respond to client queries and requests fully, clearly and in a timely manner and clearly document lead progression.
- Develop and produce detailed proposals for events with timelines, presentations, venues, suppliers, and documentations.
- Prepare event technical and financial proposals Develop.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience business development / sales and client servicing experience gained in the UAE within the event management and event recruitment.
- Ability to develop effective presentations and proposals and be able to deliver these to decision makers.
- 10 Years
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs