View all 444 Jobs
Job vacancy Teacher of Mathematics and Further Maths
View all 444 Jobs
Teacher of Mathematics and Further Maths
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Mathematics and/or Further Mathematics to join the College. Mathematics is the most popular subject at A Level in our College; with 18 groups across the entire A Level cohort, this is a fantastic opportunity to teach Mathematics to an advanced level. For the right candidate, this would be an opportunity to teach primarily at A Level.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department. In 2021 the results were outstanding. In GCSE over 99% of students receiving grades 9-4, out of which over 26% achieved grade 9. At A Level Maths – 98% achieved A* - B out of which 78% were A*/A and Further Maths 100% achieved A* - B out of which 79% were A*/A.
The opportunities which Mathematics present for students is central to the philosophy of the school. As a result, this appointment is crucial to the continued development of Jumeirah College.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- Experience teaching GCSE, A-Level and Further Maths A level. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance, and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.
About Your Benefits
We offer an excellent remuneration package including competitive tax-free salary, furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa costs, baggage allowance, annual flight allowance and free school places for up to two dependents.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs