Job vacancy School Administration Coordinator
School Administration Coordinator
Your key priority will be delivering a positive customer experience during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff and students.
Your main responsibilities will include providing information to visitors on a full range of topics, answering phone calls in a courteous manner and maintaining a database of school visitors.
You will provide an excellent and memorable customer experience while ensuring that GEMS policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills. You will work in close relationships with the front of house team, attend staff meetings and serve on committees as and when required.
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a front of house or customer service role. You will have secretarial and computer skills at a professional level and will be an advanced user of Microsoft Office.
You will have excellent presentation skills and will be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in an effective, professional and timely manner. Working under pressure, you will be able to multi-task in an efficient manner and be able to manage a high workload at peak times throughout the school day. You will deliver an outstanding customer experience in all situations.
- Models and encourages a culture of kindness in support of the GEMS/GWA core values and IB Learner Profile
- Provide information about the schools (curriculum, admission procedure, tours, administration structure, etc.
- Respond to telephone calls and inquiries courteously and direct calls to appropriate school personnel.
- Works in tandem with all receptionists, creating a positive team ethos
- Assist with parent issues at the desk, trying best to resolve them in timely and professional manner
- Provide information in regards to school programs, events, functions, activities, examinations and timings.
- Relate courteously with visitors and welcomes them to the school. Maintain reception area presentable and clean at all times.
- Gather and communicate updated information on School events, activities and meetings through daily bulletin.
- Maintain a Visitor Register of all visitors to the school and books school tours
- Coordinate the school’s mail delivery system and liaise with courier services.
- Assist with Secretarial tasks assigned as and when reasonably required by Supervisor.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors.
About Your Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax free salary, bi-annual return flight, medical cover, 52 days of annual leave and tuition fee concessions.
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about working in an educational environment then we would welcome your application.
Please ensure you have uploaded an up-to-date CV, formal letter of application and recent photograph.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 13 Dec, 2019JOB BYCharterhouse Consultancy
See all jobs